Juan - The Anti-Nail Bite Pen
Hey you! I’m Juan the Anti-Nail Biter and together we are going to do this! The pen contains an invisible, non-shiny, topical, nail care formulation that effectively helps to break the habit of nail biting with only one application a day.
I don’t taste nice, because of the bitter Bitrex, but this is only going to help you.
What is nail-biting and when do you need me
Can’t stop biting your nails? Iehhh that’s gross!
You know how much bacteria live underneath your nails?
Unfortunately, you are not the only nail-biting kid... This oral compulsive habit is very common in children but not without danger. Biting nails can lead to broken skin on the cuticle. When cuticles are improperly removed, they are susceptible to microbial and viral infections such as paronychia. Saliva may then redden and infect the skin. In rare cases, fingernails may become severely deformed after years of nail-biting due to the destruction of the nail bed.
But don’t worry, I will make sure your nails are allowed to grow again!
How can I help you?
- I help you stop nail biting.
- I help you stop thumb sucking.
- I ensure quick visible results.
- I am non-glossy.
- I am easy and precise to apply.
- I only need to be applied once a day.
How to use me
1. Get ready: Turn the back of the pen (only when using me for the first time) at least 15 times. Make sure my brush is soaked before using.
2. Press it: Apply me to the edge of the nail, side of the nail, or on the cuticles, as needed. I advise you to use me for at least 21 consecutive days.
3. Dry: I dry within seconds and will not wash off. My bitter taste will diminish gradually over a period of approximately 24 hours.
Be careful with me!
- I’m a topical solution. If I accidentally enter your eye, rinse with plenty of clean water.
- Use by children younger than 12 years needs to be supervised.
- Do not use me under the age of 3 years old.
- Allergies: In rare cases, irritation may occur (allergies to one of my ingredients), in which case we advise to stop using me and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: There is no data available on using me in pregnant or breastfeeding women. I recommend your mom not to use me if she’s pregnant or breastfeeding.